Are Eyelash Extensions right for you?
- Your eyes are free of signs and symptoms of infection and fully recovered from recent eye surgeries or procedures.
- You do NOT have allergies/sensitivities to acrylates or cyanoacrylate adhesives.
- You are comfortable lying down for a few hours with your eyes closed.
To maximize time with your lash stylist, come to your appointment with clean eyes, completely free of makeup.
- Remove all make-up, including foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams, and eye serums. Clean lashes will create an optimal bonding surface & improve retention.
- Second Cleanse the eye area and eyelashes gently but thoroughly to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Shower before your arrival.
- Do not wear contacts to your appointment. Wear glasses instead
- Do not curl your eyelashes on the day of your lash appointment.
- Do not apply heavy creams, lotions, or oils to your face within 48 hours prior to your eyelash application.
- Avoid caffeine prior to your appointment.
- Wait 48 hours after lash removal prior to having your new set of extensions applied.
- Do not receive chemical treatments to your eyelashes, such as tinting or perming, within 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Ensure you have fully recovered from recent irritating eye-area treatments, such as skin-resurfacing procedures, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments, and permanent makeup application. Recovery time varies with each procedure and individual.
- The studio environment is a quiet zone, we ask you to turn off your mobile device or switch it to silent mode when entering.
- We also ask that you limit your conversation with the stylist during the application process as they are working very close to your eyes and need your eyelids relaxed for accurate application.
- Touch-ups have to be made no later than 3 weeks past the initial full set appointment.
- If at any time you have less than 40% extensions per eye, the purchase of a full set will be required.
- If it has been more than one month since your last appointment, the purchase of a full set will be required regardless of how many lash extensions you have remaining—lash extensions need professional grooming by a qualified technician at least once per month in order to be maintained in proper condition so that extensions can be applied successfully.
- Your natural lashes are shed on a regular basis. To maintain the look of your full set, touch-ups are recommended every two-three weeks. Our technicians can only work with whatever time has been booked. If it has been more than two weeks since your last visit, we recommend that you book the next level up to allow your technician enough time to remove grown-out extensions and replace them with new ones.
- During the first 48 hours after your eyelash extension application, will you be able to AVOID
- Exposing your eyelash extensions to water, heat, sauna, steam, and friction?
- Applying eye cosmetics or skincare products to your eyelashes or your eyelids?
- Receiving irritating eye-area treatments, such as chemical peels, skin-resurfacing procedures, eyebrow waxing, lasers, eye surgeries, etc.?
- Wearing contacts (wear glasses instead)?