Oxana Hull started Mile High Modern Beauty with a passion to help people enhance their natural beauty. Growing up with a father who is an artist, she was always mesmerized by the way he could create art out of wood, metal, or simply a pen and paper. Her own skills weren’t so multi-faceted, but she knew that she could be an artist in her own right.
She originally pursued a hotel management career, but after moving to the US, she knew that she needed a different vocation. She quickly discovered a passion for skin care and cosmetology. It was the way to help people take care of themselves, while expressing her own artistic skills. After studying extensively at the Olympian University of Cosmetology in New Mexico, and graduating at the top of her class, Oxana moved to Denver where she opened her own studio in 2014.
Never one to stop learning, Oxana has continued her education by taking courses from elite cosmetologists and estheticians from around the world. As an artist, and a perfectionist, she is always striving to be the best. And that is reflected in every client who walks out of her studio.
Additional Trainings and Education
- World Microblading with Irina Chen
- Russian Volume Eyelash Application with Loreta Jasilionyte from London, UK
- Permanent Makeup Stardust Training with Kristina Melnichenco
- Machine Hairstroke Technique with Monica Ivani from Dublin, Ireland
- A private 2-day training with Anastasia Gilmanova in Moscow, Russia
- Permanent Makeup Techniques with Elena Puts from Kiev, Ukraine