IN CREATING QOLORA® PIGMENTS
we tried to use the experience and innovative ideas of almost every existing market leader — both permanent make-up manufacturers and artists.
Development and testing of the product continued for 2.5 years.
We took a quality dry pigment from the U.S., used technology from Germany, and located the production and packaging of the finished pigment in Russia.
The resulting product garnered positive feedback from artists who tested Qolora® pigments. In their opinion, the colour range of Qolora® pigments holds its own in terms of quality even when compared to the top quality and more expensive alternatives of other brands!
THE KEY ADVANTAGE OF QOLORA® PIGMENTS
consists in an optimal, verified combination of quality ingredients (of organic and inorganic origin) and the state-of-the-art homogenization (binding) technique, which made it possible to achieve a number of advantages, namely:
- high stability after application
- improved fixation in the skin
- light fastness
- solid colour
- predictable after-healing results
- uniform fading with time
SAFETY AND QUALITY OF QOLORA® PIGMENTS
- developed in compliance with the most stringent quality control standards and following all international regulations.
- dry pigment approved by USFDA
- tested in Europe and Russia
- certified in Russia
- the process for obtaining EU certification is underway.
Just try our pigments to make sure that you get the best value for your money in the global permanent make-up market.